Tuesday, May 22, 2007

After a very long absence...

As you can probably see from my previous posts, I haven't blogged in a long time. It's time I get back to it. The original purpose of this blog was for my podcast. That didn't work. I have not entirely ruled out the possiblity of starting the podcast again but I may not for a while. I thought I sucked at it. In spite of having the dubious honor of having one of the worst pagan podcasts ever, I don't think it would be worth the effort if I have to do it alone. At least as far as the content is concerned. I don't think I can get enough material for an hour long show so I'm quitting the podcast for now. Possibly forever.

For those of you out there who actually liked the show, sorry. I just couldn't keep on doing it.

In any case, I certainly haven't given up entirely on the blogging aspect of Tet Monkey. I think I may actually have something to contribute as far as text is concerned (I AM a better writer than vocal performer). I especially have a lot to contribute since I may be the only blogger in the San Luis Valley (Southern Colorado) as far as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home